Park Point Homeowner Care
310 12 Avenue SW , Calgary AB | Condominium Plan #1811544
Postal Codes -310 12th Ave SW (all tower units) T2R 1B5 | 12th Ave Live/Work and Retail units: T2R 0H2 | 2nd St Live/Work units: T2R 1B9
Homeowner Portal Login
Use the Portal to:
- File a Service Request (be sure to refer to the Alberta Construction Performance Guide and your Park Point Homeowner Manual prior to filing a Service Request)
- Get room by room access to the details of your fixtures and finishes
- Get Monthly maintenance requirements and reminders
- Review maintenance instructions, reminders and tutorials and well as systems specifications and operational manuals
- Non emergency requests are typically scheduled within 30 days of receipt.
- Damage or wear repair requests are not accepted after possession, unless they were noted during your Possession Inspection with the Representative. Please see your Homeowner Manual for more details.
- Your login and password were provided in your Closing Notice
- Registered Owners (only) may file a service request with their login credentials. It is highly recommended that you do not give tenants(if applicable) access, or change your account into the tenants name, as tenant requests will not be responded to.
- Owner/Tenant installed light fixtures (such as living/dining ceiling pendant light) are not covered under warranty/service. It is highly recommended that you utilize the services of an Electrician to install.
$10,000 Park Point Homeowner Referral Reward – Til March 31, 2019 only
Your Property Manager:
Park Point has been turned over to your Property Manager – Gateway and the soon to be resident-elected Condo Board (First Annual General Meeting information coming soon). Please contact your property manager regarding day to day operation including: Rental policies & forms, Building Operation & Finances, Security System/Intercom, Elevators, and or move-in inquiries. Qualex-Landmark™ Homeowner Care is responsible for Service Requests and Warranty inquiries.
Kasia Mrozinska, Property Manager Gateway Property Manager 403 283 7118 | 24/7 EMERGENCY 403 283 7118 | Email email@example.com
To book a move-in, registered owners (only) of the suite can contact Deborah Knott, at 403-537-7217 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Closing Information
All Closings Notices have been issued.
- Park Point Homeowner Manual
- Park Point Homeowner Updates (archived)
- Lawyer Packages and Forms
- QLU Homeowner Completion Guide Important
- Are you considering Renting/Selling your home?
- Understanding the Pre-Delivery Inspection, Possession Inspection and Warranty Important
- Telus Homeowner Package – 1 year of home services for $0
- Alberta New Home Warranty Enrollment/Certificate Information
- Elevator Dimensions (Move-in Elevator): H 103″, W 76″, D 49.5 ” | Door Opening 42″ x 84″
Purchase and Sale Information
- Information for Lenders and Appraisers
- Park Point Condominium Documents – Alberta (Schedules, Proposed Budget, Proposed Bylaws, Warranty Coverage…)
- Lender/Appraiser Tools
- Mortgage Brokers
- GST Rebate
- Appoint a Designate for PDI/PI
- Suite Measurements and Sizes
- Estimated Size Vs. Final Size
- Extra Parking And Storage Waitlist: Unfortunately, we do not have any extra parking stalls or storage lockers.
- Park Point Registered Bylaws
- Registered Live/Work Signage Guidelines
- Paint Codes (Interior)
- Park Point Homeowner Manual
- Alberta Condominium Property Act
- Alberta Construction Performance Guide