Park Point Homeowner Resources
310 12 Avenue SW , Calgary AB T2R 0H2
- Park Point Homeowner Updates
- Lawyer Packages and Forms
- QLU Homeowner Completion Guide Important
- Are you considering Renting/Selling your home?
- Understanding the Pre-Delivery Inspection, Possession Inspection and Warranty Important
Purchase and Sale Information
- Park Point Condominium Documents – Alberta (Schedules, Proposed Budget, Proposed Bylaws, Warranty Coverage…)
- Park Point Disclosure Statement – British Columbia
- Lender/Appraiser Tools
- Assignments Important
- GST Rebate
- New Mortgage Rules
- Appoint a Designate for PDI/PI
- Suite Measurements and Sizes
Last Updated on March 9, 2018
The Developer currently estimates, but does not warrant or represent, that closings and possessions will commence on or around August 1, 2018 and finish around end of September 2018.. The order of closings will be determined by the Vendor and Builder, and are not necessarily floor by floor.
When is the actual possession date?
We will provide you written notice of your actual closing date approximately 3-4 weeks in advance. We will not be able to give you a precise date until that time. Why? see here QLU Homeowner Completion Guide
- Alberta Condominium Property Act
- Alberta Construction Performance Guide
- ANWHP Care & Maintenance Guide