Park Point Property Management Information and Forms
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Park Point! We hope that you enjoy your new home. We encourage all owners to review the forms below and become familiar with the current policies of the Condominium Corporation.
Gateway Property Management has been selected to manage your condominium corporation. The Gateway team working for Park Point is:
Senior Property Manager
Important Owner Forms:
- Park Point Tenant Agreement & Undertaking
- Park Point PAD Agreement Form
- Park Point Owner Contact Form
- Park Point Notice of Rental & Tenant Registration
- Park Point Notice of Ceasing to Rent
- Park Point Email Distribution Authorization
- BFL Importance of Personal Insurance
- Park Point Pet Registration
- Park Point Move Policy & Procedure
If you haven’t already booked your move in and the elevator, please contact me. It is recommended to book as soon as you are able to ensure that your preferred appointment is available.
Your monthly condo contributions are due and payable on or before the first day of each month. In order to assist owners to keep up to date with their monthly condo contributions, we offer the following methods of payment:
- Pre Authorized Debit (PAD) – If you wish to enroll in the pre-authorized debit plan, please complete the attached PAD form, attach a VOID cheque and forward it to our office at least 15 days prior to the month that you wish to commence preauthorized debit.
- Post-Dated Cheques – You may forward a series of post-dated cheques payable to “Park Point” to our office.
We appreciate your help in completing and returning the attached information request forms. These forms, when properly completed, will greatly assist us in providing prompt and accurate service to you. All information provided will be kept confidential. Kindly take a moment to complete the forms and return to our office either by reply e-mail, fax or regular mail to the address noted in the email signature below.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the attached forms or the building, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you!
Deborah Knott, Property Administrator / Marketing Coordinator
Gateway Property Management Corporation*
360, 4311 12 Street NE
Calgary AB T2E 4P9
Direct Line: 403-537-7217