Buying a home in this market and time may arguably be one of the biggest purchases you will make. During the sales process, you’re in touch with a sales team whether it’s through a developer or a realtor. The time between taking possession of your home and moving in requires a team as well. This is where a dedicated homeowner care team is beneficial in orienting you through this process. At Qualex, our Homeowner Care Team operates on three main principles:
- Provide homeowners with the necessary information to help educate Homeowners on their home
- Provide Homeowners with the tools they need to succeed such as an easy to use Homeowner interface for Service Requests and home resources
- Provide timely response to all inquiries from our Homeowners
We make things easy for you! Here’s how we do it:
- We keep in touch with you before you take possession and help you stay informed on product information, recommendations and Closing assistance;
- We provide two inspections, rare to the industry: the PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) and Possession Inspection;
- Addressing areas requiring attention and coordinating walkthroughs of homes;
- Answer questions on the Closing process and warranties.
Having a team help navigate the many aspects of orienting to your new home is essential to address any Service Requests promptly and efficiently. Start your path to homeownership on the right foot and opt for a development project with a Homeowner Care Team.