Green on Queensbury Homeowner Care
Welcome to Homeowner Care ! With construction well underway and the pre-construction sales process complete, our Homeowner Care Team will assist you with any inquiries that you may have leading up to and after possession. Since the end of Sales, we have been providing regular Homeowner updates, and will continue to do so until completion.
Assignment requests and or contract name addition/deletion deadline: No later than August 31, 2019
Homeowner Completion Guide (Important – Please read)
Purchase and Sale Information
- Storage Lockers (waitlist now closed)
- Disclosure Statement (including 1st,2nd & 3rd Amendments)
- Assignments ( All accepted assignments and or contract name changes (add or remove buyer) must be made prior to August 31, 2019.)
- BC Housing Residential Builder License 44067 Certificate
- Traveler’s Warranty Builder Number 00005385
- Mortgage Information
- Information for Lenders and Appraisers
- Realtor Information
- Homeowner Completion Guide – Important (coming soon)
- Activate Your Hydro Account for Possession Day (requires closing notice/dates)
- Lawyer Information for Closing (coming soon)
Current Estimated Completion:
Last Updated on April 11, 2019 – This is the most current information, any updates will be posted here.
The Vendor currently estimates, but does not warrant or represent, that Closing Dates shall commence on or about :
November 1, 2019 for buildings: 707 & 733 and January 1, 2020 for building: 747
and that the possession date for the Strata Lots (the “Possession Date”) shall be the day following the Closing Date. The order of closings and specific dates will be determined by the Vendor only, and are not necessarily floor by floor.
When is the actual Possession or Closing Date?
Per the terms of the Agreement, we are to provide you with 7 days notice of your Closing Date. We will not be able to give you a precise date until that time. We will however endeavour to provide about 3 weeks or more notice of the Closing date if possible. “Possession” is always the day following a successful closing. For example, if your Closing Date is February 2, 2020, Possession is after 12:00pm on February 3, 2020.
When can I move in?
In your official Closing Notice, you will be given a special contact number for the Property Manager to book your move in date and time. You may schedule your move-in for possession day (after possession time given on closing notice) or the next available time slot. We highly recommend scheduling a date that falls after your possession date – as it allows you time to become familiar with your home and take measurements, and will reduce the stress of possession day.